Monday 2 July 2012

Hello everyone! I must apologize for the way I have been neglecting my blog for like the past week :o(
But I do have a good reason few good reasons I haven't posted anything lately. First of all (and most importantly) my family and I are in the process of moving! We put an offer on a house on friday, and we have to have our house sold by August 20th. YIKES! So we have been packing/cleaning non-stop these past few days. Did I mention we are a family of 8 and have a ton of stuff.....yeah, so we have been trying to put siding on the house, replace the septic tank. re-do our bathroom, and put carpet in the family room in less than a week, to get it ready to sell. Now if that's not a good excuse, I don't know what is.
 Second of all, my camera broke. So therefore I cannot post any pictures of anything ;o( 
 Third of all, we have also been trying to move out to our trailer. Living in two places is not easy at all....especially when one of those places doesn't have internet.

Now try and pretend like this wasn't the most boring post ever, forget that I forgot to even do a Canada Day post yesterday (shame on me), and just imagine this post was illustrated with beautiful pictures. Better? Hellooooo *echo* wake up! Happy (late) Canada Day!!!! you may have permission to continue your nap now. Good Bye,

Emma-lee

PS: I really am very very sorry. I will try to post something interesting soon.....I promise!

1 comment:

  1. trust me, I know what a lot of work it takes to move a family of 8 and I completely understand! We've done it ourselves a few times and I didn't blog at all in those few months. :)

    Can't wait to see when you're back!

    ReplyDelete