Wednesday 7 November 2012

Joanna Guest Post

Hi! This morning Joanna from I love... will be guest posting for me. I hope all of you enjoy!

This is a recipe that is not only super easy and fast to make, but the results are delicious. When I say easy, I mean you add this, that, and your done! When I say fast, I mean they only take 30 minutes at tops. And when I say they are delicious, they are delicious!

You probably don't know this, but my brother, Isaac, likes food (especially sweets)... a lot! He has been begging me to make twinkies for... lets just say a long time. I haven't tried jumping over that obstacle yet, but I thought for now, I would make him these cookies, which he also loves! I made them, and right when they were cool enough to eat, there Isaac was, gulping them down one by one... So, long story short, he was very happy with the cookies.

TIP: when you are cooking the mixture, make sure that it does not boil too long, or when the cookies are cool they will be dry and crumbly. You're looking for a shiny and moist cookie.

No Bake Cookies

recipe from a family friend

1 batch makes roughly 20 large cookies

2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 cup Butter (1 stick)
1/4 cup Cocoa
1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
3 cup Quick Cooking Oats
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1/4 teaspoon Salt

Cook sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa over medium heat until it boils. Turn the heat down to medium-low and let boil for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat and add peanut butter, oats, vanilla, and salt. Mix until combines. Spoon onto wax paper and let cool.

It is as easy as that! Enjoy them!

 

Hi! My name is Joanna and I blog at I Love... It is a place where I share my love for life, food, and photography. I'm a Christian teen living on a farm in Ohio with my parents and older siblings. I hope you stop by my blog!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much Joanna! Please go check out her blog, I'm sure you'll love it. (like I do)

xoxo,
Emma-lee (& Joanna)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment