Friday 9 November 2012

Write it down and link it up

HI! Some of you may not know that I personally, am a lover of handwriting/calligraphy. I'm terrible at it, but I try. So I decided to participate in this link up. Here is my attempt at it:

 
I know, I know, there isn't any colour in it or decoration stuff....but I was just trying to do the best that I could with what I had packed (because I'm in Florida and I didn't bring any coloured stuff). So I hope you guys decide to participate! I was a little late, and it ends in 2 days...so be sure to make it happen soon! Thanks for reading, and here are the things you must include in your entry:
 
your name and signature
your blog's name
your location
your favourite quote or song lyrics
 
 
Have fun! Here's the link to Joelles blog, where you'll find the link-up here.
 
xoxo Emma-lee

No comments:

Post a Comment