Saturday 12 January 2013

My New Specs

So, some of you may not know that I wear glasses. Well, sometimes I wear glasses. I've been a bit rebellious lately, and haven't been wearing them as much as I should. They are prescription, so without them.....I can't see. I walk around squinting at everything, and probably look like a total dork, but they bug me. I think every child goes through a fase in their life when they want to have glasses. And, if you were a kid like me....you might even fake that you can't see stuff, just so you can visit the optomatrist. Yeah, I was bad. But, eventually I actually did start to have trouble seeing, and the next thing you know....I got a prescription. I guess it's like they say, " Be careful what you wish for, becasue it might just come true ". So as of now I've had a total of 3 different frames since then, and I'd like to show you my newest ones.


Even though they are quite a pain to wear, glasses really do make a statement. Just look around at all the (what I call imposters) teens wearing fake plastic frames on their faces now-a-days. I think my new glasses are starting to grow on me. I like them. :) What do you think?

~ Emma-lee

PS: I got these glasses Here for about 25.00 plus shipping.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, the picture's not working...well, on my computer at least.

    Also, Hi, I'm a new follower to your blog and am really liking it. I was wondering if you'd be interested in an ad swap with me? If so, there's a link on my page with my email, and if not, well I'll still really like your blog anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete