Tuesday 23 July 2013

Don't worry guys...

I haven't died. I've just been insanely busy. A lot busier than I thought I would be this summer. Work is tiring, but then again so are those meetings that go 'till midnight. I'm sleep deprived and slightly stressed, but overall this summer has been pretty great so far. It's just too bad I haven't been able to  share that much of it with you guys. :( So here are some cute pictures that might make you forgive me for abandoning you....maybe.







~ Emma-lee

4 comments:

  1. that first picture is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to tell you know that I have awarded you at my blog and I really hope that you like it. oh and I love your header.

    http://miss-ridx.blogspot.com/2013/07/lets-spread-some-love.html

    PS: Following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. let you know*

    i am sorry. I am in a hurry right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Emma-lee! Just found your blog, and (I know this is cliche) I think we're kindred spirits.
    I love Jesus, photography, and blog design. I'm homeschooled. I'm fifteen.
    If you'd like to chat, just shoot me an email.
    And I love your blog; I'm officially your newest follower on Bloglovin'. :)

    Rebekah
    nursenetti98(at)gmail(dot)com
    www.ofpensandneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete